4 Phoebe

01F

Work was work today. We had a minor crisis when the coffee pot broke. Apparently a lot of my co-workers are completely addicted. As one of the minority who don't drink coffee and was coherent, I was volunteered to repair the coffee pot. I'm just glad I didn't electric myself. After everyone recovered from the unexpected caffeine withdrawal, I was able to created my latest idea. I'm still not sure where I'm going to put the hover lamp, but it was too awesome not to make right away.
Once I got home, I had the house expanded. I got myself a pre-designed kitchen and bedroom. I just went for the cheapest possible kitchen. I don't cook enough to make anything more expensive worth saving for so I added a top of the line fire alarm and nanotouch trashcan instead. The top of the line fire alarm is especially necessary become I'm not very good at cooking. I'm afraid of burning my new kitchen down. Until I've got some more experience in the kitchen, I'm going to stick with salads. I also bought another set of pool guides to transform with the simray for more simoleons.
Once I'm not so busy at work I'm going to redecorate the house more to my liking. Maybe knock down the whole thing and design something. I'm not sure yet. I'm not very good at designing houses. But I really do want this house to be home...

I just finished transforming the pool guides. One of them was transformed into an alien. Like, a live alien. What nonsense is this?!?! It's kind of cute. Sort of, kind of, maybe? I'll have to take it to work next week to show my coworkers and see what they think it is.

01S

At last, the weekend is here! I decided to spend the day at the park today. I'm currently sitting at one of the picnic tables writing and people watching. Today is going to be a day for relaxing and people watching. I'm also on the look out for a boyfriend. Sadly, I'm not clicking with anyone yet...

02S

Tonight was guy's night at the bar. I decided to hang out at the bar and get to know people in the hope of finding a boyfriend, but I'm still not having any luck in that department. Why are all of the good ones married?

02M

Today was collection day at the lab. We were each assigned to gather up 10 collectibles. The fastest way to do that I know of is to harvest a plant. Turns out my little pet alien is a Live Space Porcupine. I've decided to name it Thorn. After showing Thorn to Caleb, he told me about a spot where you can sometimes find alien collectibles! I rushed straight over as soon as I finished
my tasks for the day. There was a Live Red Coral there. I haven't decided on a name yet, I'm still thinking about it. I'm pleased to say that I got another promotion. I spent the bonus on some display tables for my collectibles.


02T

I got to work on the rocket ship today! Not for long, but I'm starting to learn.



Comments

Popular Posts