1 Phoebe

01S (Week 1 Saturday / Sunday)

I've decided to make this journal as a record for myself and something for me to pass down to the children that I hope to have someday. My name is Phoebe Galexia. No, I wasn't born with that name. It is the name I have chosen for myself, in honor of my love for outer space.
I've moved to Oasis springs to get away from my family. They expected me to carry on their family name and ways. Ways that I don't agree with. Without telling them I got a part time job as soon as I was old enough. Every simoleon I've earn has been saved for this day. I applied for jobs at various science labs that have good space programs and aren't in the same country as my family. I was accepted at a laboratory in Oasis Springs. I have just enough money to buy an empty lot there and a knighthood. The knighthood is kind of a jab at my parents. I want make a new family, a better one. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but I'm determined to make it work. I want to make my own mark on the world and leave a legacy behind that I can be proud of. This is my birthday, the first day of my new life.

Per aspera ad astra - "through hardships to the stars"





Notes
Phoebe's traits are genius, loves the outdoors, and geek

Comments

Popular Posts