3 Phoebe

02T

Work went very well today and I've been told that if I keep up the good work I should be promoted again soon. It seems that the norm at the lab is working with other employees, analyzing samples, gardening, and working with the inventon constructor. I really hope that I'll be allowed to work on the rocket soon... But I'm having a lot of fun in the mean time. I've decided that I like gardening and intend to keep it as a hobby. I've heard rumors of alien plants. This is something that I HAVE to look into!




I've started a couple of collections with some crystals, metals, elements, and space prints. I think maybe one of my long term goals will be to complete all of the science collections.



I was a little tense since I've been feeling the effects of video game withdrawal. So I decided to sooth my geek side with some Blickblock on my phone until bedtime.

 01W


 Last night I had the most terrifying nightmare. It felt like my mind was swimming though syrup, I couldn't really think clearly. There was this silver haired man, at first I thought he was an elder. He was definitely a young adult though. He was standing over my bed and I felt myself standing up with out deciding to do so. My vision was clouded by dark mist. When I could see again the man looked different, more... Feral? Then all I can remember is that my neck hurt. I think I fell out of bed at that point. But I woke up too far from the bed for that. I'm craving garlic again. At least I feel calm enough to go back to bed now.



It's proper morning now, not the middle of the night. I think I may need to consider going to see a doctor. I don't remember my nightmare at all now. If see my entry above  I wouldn't have even known about it at all. I'm still craving garlic too. Meh, I'll worry about it later. My neck still hurts, it's going to be a long day at work. I need to stop writing and go get ready. I forgot to water my garden last night so I need to do that too. I think I'll grab some samples while I'm at it.



Another promotion in the bag! Today I was able to make myself a simray. So far all its good for is freezing other sims. I had to do a bit of groveling to the coworker who helped me test it out though... It would probably help if I could remember her name.

I used the bonus to buy a bookshelf so that I can work on my aspiration to become a certified Nerd Brain. I've got a long list of Sci-Fi recommendations to read. Orbital Pudding has given me a few ideas to test out at work tomorrow.


01R (week 1 ThuRsday)


I meant to write this morning, but I got caught up in the garden. The inspiration I got from reading helped me upgrade my simray! I can now transform objects. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but I have discovered that if I use use the simray on really cheap objects they almost always transform into objects worth a lot more. Which has lead to a cunning plan! I bought a ton of $5 simoleon pool guides and I am in the process of using the sim ray on them. I've been getting a hand fun of collectibles, some junk, and some very valuable stuff. It is getting late though, so I had to stop for this journal entry before heading to bed.

01F 

In my spare time before working, I decided to my experiment with the simray. It went very well, there was only one small fire. Nothing was damaged and I'll research how to get rid of that char spot on my lawn later.  In the end I earned about 5,000 simoleons from selling the transformed collectibles. I think this weekend I can start building an actual house. That will be very nice.






I love my career as a scientist. However it really isn't leaving my time for anything else. I want to start a family... I think that kids are going to have to wait until I've gotten as far as I can at work. That way I can given them my full attention.










Comments

Popular Posts