2 Phoebe


01S

My New Home
Well I've arrived at my new home. It's not much, just an empty lot. I did a little bit of shopping with my remaining simoleons to get the bare necessities and a couple extras. Then I spent the rest of the morning working with my new camera to earn enough money for a telescope. I know I should have bought something more useful, like a bathroom, but I couldn't resist. I'm reasonably confident in my ability to make some quick money with the camera.

I spent the rest of the afternoon observing the sky. I'm so glad I was able to get this spot. The view of the sky from here is amazing! I had two breakthroughs for work while sky watching! I've got this idea for synthetic food and a momentum conserver... Eventually I decided that I needed a shower, so I set out to the local gym. After I quick shower, I decided to take some more photos for quick simoleons. One of the locals, Eliza Pancakes, came over and introduced herself. That is such a fun name, I wonder how the family got it? She had a few questions about my camera that I was happy to answer. We chatted for a while and I showed her some of my photos.
After Eliza left I decided to head home and grab something to eat. Then it was finally dark out so I use my new telescope for stargazing. I managed to take the most gorgeous photo of Saturn... I wish I could watch the sky all night, but tomorrow is my first day of work and I need to get to bed.

01M

Today's my first day of work! I'm so excited! I wounder what I'll be doing? I've packed myself some granola in a sack lunch for later. Then I did some yoga to get myself in the right frame of mind and sat down to write. I'll write more after I get back from work.

First Promotion
I got promoted! On my first day too! I'm an apprentice inventor now. Take that Mom! My first task was to tend the garden and I was able to keep the harvestables. Then I was introduced to couple of my new co-workers. There is something off about Caleb Valtore... After that I was able to synthesize my new synthetic food and invent my momentum conserver. The serum works, I drank it instead of eating lunch. The rest of my day was spent getting to know the inventing machine, she is such a sweet heart. I really need to think up a nickname for her...
It was already pretty late when I got back from work so I decided to just use the plants I got at work to start my own garden. I used my first paycheck to buy a bathroom, so I have indoor pluming now! I celebrated by taking a shower inside and got my 3rd breakthrough for work. I wonder what I'll be doing tomorrow?

02T

I had the weirdest dream last night. There was this snake outside hissing "Little pig, little pig, let me in." Then I woke up craving garlic of all things...



AnanaraWolf: 

I've decided to put a bit more detail after the journal entries. That way I can explain the game details that Phoebe doesn't know about. I found out in earlier games that it is really easy to grind the photography skill and it does make a bit of money. I had Phoebe make photography first day and she made 1600 simoleons. It took about 207 photos based on my screenshot folder. With an 8h inspired moodlet from the yoga mat it was easy. Just pause the game and line up the take picture action.

I got her the telescope since that will allow me to work on her logic, space print collection, and get the breakthroughs she needs for work. It easily got her up to lv 3 logic on the first day. Then I took her to the gym for her hygiene and so I could look for the gen 1 spouse. One of the reasons I like the camera so much is that if you select take photo of, it will give you a list of everyone on the lot. That makes it easy to spot the randomly generated sims. Sadly none of the randomly generated males I spotted where young adults.

A trick for sleeping is to line up an action after sleeping. That way, as soon as their sleep needed is filled they will get up to do the next thing. Otherwise they'll just keep sleeping until a reasonable hour. Phoebe slept from about 10 - 4:30 for her first day of work.

I had her start a garden because I'm thinking about freelance botanist for her next aspiration. Then the vamp showed up. Thankfully he didn't go after Phoebe, he just stood at the bathroom door hissing. I should probably look into some garlic...
New Telescope
First Look at New Home

High View of Home



Dinner Time
Eliza Pancakes
Caleb Valtore Running


Invention Machine
Testing Synthetic Food Serum
Motion Conserver

2 Breakthroughs





Comments

Popular Posts